National Racehorse Week kicks off in two weeks!
If you haven’t registered yet for National Racehorse Week, there’s still time!
National Racehorse Week runs from 9th – 17th September and gives visitors exclusive, behind-the-scenes access to the love, care and attention that goes into looking after and training racehorses.
Whilst some events are ticketed, many are free and just require you to register beforehand to get on the guest lists. There are events taking place all over the country, so head to the website to find out what’s happening near you: nationalracehorseweek.uk/events.
Get a taste of what to expect:
There is a lot to look forward to, with each event and yard showcasing different elements of their care and training of racehorses. You’ll get a real insight into life on a training yard.
Activities on offer include:
- Yard tours
- Meeting retired racehorses and racehorses in training
- Equine swimming pool demonstrations
- Equine treadmill demonstrations
- Schooling and exercise demonstrations
- Physio and farriery demonstrations
- Q&A’s with trainers and staff
- Meet & greets
Find out more: nationalracehorseweek.uk