Free tickets to Racing Grooms with The Jockey Club
The Jockey Club is once again offering Racing Grooms the chance to attend, and take friends and family racing with free tickets available at over 14 fixtures this year.
Tickets on offer include selected days of The Aintree Randox Health Grand National and QIPCO 2000 Guineas Festival and many more across the UK.
How to access the tickets
This offer is only available to racing grooms, employed by licensed trainers and who are members of RacingGroom.com. To access the link to select your tickets, continue to the Racing Groom members hub, you can log in here or sign up to join (which is completely free).
Once you are in the Members area, you’ll see a post on this ticket offer on your main Welcome page and in the ‘Benefits’ area. The link to get tickets can be found in both posts.
Terms & Conditions apply
Please read these before applying for tickets.
- There is a maximum of 60 tickets held for Racing Grooms per fixture so apply as soon as possible.
- The maximum number of tickets you can apply for across the year is 10 tickets.
- A maximum of two tickets will be issued per racing groom for each race meeting, best enclosure (subject to availability).
- The fixtures included in the promotion are listed in the ‘Get tickets’ link above.
- You must be employed by a licensed Trainer to be eligible for the tickets.
- If a meeting gets abandoned, no alternative date will be offered.
- The Jockey Club reserves the right to cancel this offer without prior notice
- By applying for the RacingGroom.com offering at Jockey Club Racecourses, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions of entry.
- Tickets and any issued badges are strictly non-transferable and only supplied to the racing groom and accompanying guest. Anyone found to misuse the tickets will be removed from the racecourse and will be withdrawn from any further complimentary entry.
- Tickets are offered on specified dates. No alternatives will be offered.
- Dress codes apply. Please visit the individual racecourse websites for dress requirements.
- No cash alternative.